As a consumer you have 14 days to change your mind about your purchase. If returned within this period you will get a full refund of your order including shipping costs. If you prefer, you can also choose to receive the refund in the form of a discount code, which you can then use with your purchase of another product in our webshop.
The following rules apply for returning ordered products:
– The product must still salable. This means that all labels and packaging must be intact and may not be removed.
– Dental Bookshop will not pay for the costs of returning the product, these costs are for your account will have to be paid by the costumer/purchaser.
– Products may only be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
– Refunds will be transferred to you using the same pay method in which we have received your purchase. In the case of a purchase being made using a gift voucher, you will receive another gift voucher of the same value in return.
– You will receive your refund within 14 days after we have received your returned product/order. Only in the case of your order being returned in its entirety (i.e. all ordered products in unopened state) will this refund include the paid shipping costs . If you return only a part of the ordered products, the shipping costs will not be refunded
– You must return the product to us within 14 days after dissolution.(dit lijkt de regel hierboven tegen te spreken, heb je 14 dagen bedenktijd en daarna nog 14 dagen om het op te sturen, of moet je het opsturen binnen die 14 dagen en mag het dus wel een paar dagen daarna aankomen als het maar binnen die 14 dagen op de post gaat? ik weet niet wat de regels hier maar check dit ff voor de zekerheid.