As a consumer you have 14 days to change your mind about your purchase. If returned within this period you will get a full refund of your order including shipping costs. If you prefer, you can also choose to receive the refund in the form of a discount code, which you can then use with your purchase of another product in our webshop.
The following rules apply for returning ordered products:
– The product must still salable. This means that all labels and packaging must be intact and may not be removed.
– Dental Bookshop will not pay for the costs of returning the product, these costs are for your account will have to be paid by the costumer/purchaser.
– Products may only be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
– Refunds will be transferred to you using the same pay method in which we have received your purchase. In the case of a purchase being made using a gift voucher, you will receive another gift voucher of the same value in return.
– You will receive your refund within 14 days after we have received your returned product/order. Only in the case of your order being returned in its entirety (i.e. all ordered products in unopened state) will this refund include the paid shipping costs . If you return only a part of the ordered products, the shipping costs will not be refunded.
– You must return the product to us within 14 days after dissolution.